Hereinafter you will learn how your personal data collected from you is being processed in order to to maintain the purpose of exchange and cooperation between a vast number of stakeholders in respective areas in the context of the project OPENQKD (According to Article 13 General Data Protection Regulation).
Identity and the contact details of the controller
1. This online platform (openqkd.eu) provides information on the H2020 project “OPENQKD” and is organized, administrated and hosted by the project coordinator AIT Austrian Institute of Technology (“AIT”, Giefinggasse 4; 1210 Vienna; Austria; office(at)ait.ac.at; +43 50550-0).
Categories of personal data concerned, legal basis for the processing and storage period
2. By visiting our website openqkd.eu your client (browser) transmits your IP address to our server where it is stored in log files. The purpose is to protect our service from malicious attacks and for statistical evaluation in order to improve our service.
3. If you contact us, your contact details and inquiry will be processed based upon the legitimate interest to attend to it. This information will be processed until two years.
4. If AIT processes your personal data, you have the right of access to your personal data. In addition, you have the right to obtain the rectification or erasure of your data. You further have the right to obtain the restriction of processing or the right to transmit your data to another controller under the specific terms of the General Data Protection Regulation. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If your personal data is being processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If you are of the opinion that your data is processed unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority (www.dsb.gv.at). In order to exercise your rights, please contact email@example.com.
5. Further information about AIT’s data protection measures can be found at: https://www.ait.ac.at/en/disclaimer-data-protection/.